- Bachelor of Science Degree with Honors in Exercise Science from the University of West Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Training in sports chiropractic, Flexion Distraction Technique, physical rehabilitation of spinal injuries, advanced training in the care of disc herniations and attained Graston® technique certification
- Active member of the Florida Chiropractic Association.
- Active member of the Sports Council and provides treatment for athletes at sporting events across the state of Florida.
Dr. Jon Barbee was born and raised in Destin, Florida. Dr. Barbee worked hand-in-hand with professors on research in numerous areas of health, fitness and exercise physiology.
Dr. Barbee began his career in New York City. During his time, Dr. Barbee practiced in a multidisciplinary setting treating a diverse patient population from busy Wall Street traders to Professional Ballet Dancers. He is well versed in implementing chiropractic care uniquely tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient. Dr. Barbee then relocated to Orlando, Florida, where he focused on rehabilitating patients suffering from work related and auto accident injuries.
When Dr. Barbee is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Ashley Dubois, and their hound dog, Louie. Dr. Barbee is an avid outdoor enthusiast and loves anything on the water, especially fishing. Dr. Barbee is the founder of Seaside Spine at all four locations.
- Board certified & licensed Chiropractic Physician in the State of Florida since 2014.
- Bachelor of Science degree with Honors at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN
- Doctorate in Chiropractic (DC) with Honors at Life University in Marietta, GA.
- Post Graduate Training in Automobile Accident injury, whiplash traumatology, and mild traumatic brain injury
- Level I and II certifications in Fascial Movement Taping. (FMT)
Dr. Fabian has completed post-graduate training and course work in Whiplash Traumatology and Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries in association with the Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD). Dr. Fabian also enjoys working with children of all ages and expectant mothers, educating them on the benefits of chiropractic care through the course of pregnancy and early childhood.
When not in the office, you can probably find (or not find) Dr. Fabian traveling, or on any random outdoor adventure including exploring new areas for hiking, backpacking, and wilderness primitive camping. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, Maggie, and newborn daughter Myla.
Dr. Gabriel Rizzo
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) in Exercise Physiology from Kent State University.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine (DC) from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP) from Functional Medicine University (Post-Doctoral Training in Internal Disorders, Advanced Diagnostics and Clinical Nutrition).
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Medicine, Physiotherapy, and board certification eligible in Clinical Nutrition.
- Certifications in Functional Diagnostic Medicine, Glutenology Tier 1, FMT Advanced Functional Movement Techniques, and Rock Tape FMT Basic.
Dr. Rizzo practices Functional Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Chiropractic Care. Dr. Rizzo utilizes advanced diagnostic testing to discover and treat the underlying ‘Root Cause” of your medical condition. Dr. Rizzo gained valuable clinical experience in Integrative Medicine; while working at a multidisciplinary clinic with doctors from other medical specialties. Dr. Rizzo is passionate about helping patients not only feel better but giving them the tools to optimize health and quality of life.
Dr. Rizzo is constantly advancing his education with post-doctoral courses and medical research.
Dr. Rizzo was born and raised in Rootstown, OH. He played a variety of sports growing up but developed a passion for individual competition. Dr. Rizzo was a state champion bodybuilder and two-time runner up in the teen division of the “Mr. Ohio” contest. He transitioned into competitive powerlifting and went on to break multiple State and National powerlifting records. His passion for maximizing human performance lead him into the health sciences.
While he no longer competes, Dr. Rizzo is still an avid health and fitness enthusiast. When he is not at the office you will likely find him in the gym, at the beach, or enjoying quality time with his girlfriend and dog. Dr. Rizzo has a wide variety of hobbies and interest ranging from muscle cars to classical opera and comic books.
Dr. Jesse Naftel
- Bachelors in Communications and Musical Theater from Bryan College, Daytona TN
- Minor in Psychology from Bryan College, Daytona TN
- Pre-med at University of West Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) with Honors at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Training Assistant at Palmer Chiropractic Clinic
Dr. Naftel is an emerald cost native. He was born in New Orleans Louisiana, where he embodied his Southern Hospitality. Dr. Naftel eventually decided to reside in Northwest Florida where he can pursue a career deeply caring for his patients. Dr. Naftel is a very outgoing and personal individual who will do anything and everything to make sure that your needs are met. Dr. Naftel is a very well known person in the community, who will do nothing but impress you.
One of Dr. Naftel’s specialties is working with pediatrics and Mothers. He has done a lot of work with kids and new mothers who experience traumatic births. He was the Chiropractic Training Assistant of the pediatrics mod at the Palmer Clinic and loved every minute of it! Dr. Naftel loves spending time listening and caring to each and every patient he comes across to ensure they are getting the best possible care they can get!
Office Manager, Certified Chiropractic Assistant
Ashlyn is our Administrative and Billing Specialist. She also is a Certified Chiropractic Assistant. Ashlyn also serves in the Florida Army National Guard as a Hazmat Technician. She enjoys spending time at the beach and with her 2 dogs, Sadie and Bodie! She has a passion for helping people.
Charis is a Certified USA Weightlifting Coach. She is passionate about correcting movement patterns and properly engaging all muscles. Charis is a mother of 6 beautiful kids and 2 grand dogs! She enjoys Cross-fit and living a healthy lifestyle.
Certified Chiropractic Assistant
Madison is a Certified Chiropractic Assistant in the states of Florida and Alabama. She specializes in EMS and physical Therapy while helping her patients feel all around better to enjoy themselves. Madison likes to workout and spend her days living an all around healthy life!
Business Development Director
“Women are like Salmon; they’re best when they’re wild and from Alaska.”P.S. Regina was born and raised in Fairbanks, Alaska.