- Bachelor of Science Degree with Honors in Exercise Science from the University of West Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Training in sports chiropractic, Flexion Distraction Technique, physical rehabilitation of spinal injuries, advanced training in the care of disc herniations and attained Graston® technique certification
- Active member of the Florida Chiropractic Association.
- Active member of the Sports Council and provides treatment for athletes at sporting events across the state of Florida.
Dr. Jon Barbee was born and raised in Destin, Florida. Dr. Barbee worked hand-in-hand with professors on research in numerous areas of health, fitness and exercise physiology.
Dr. Barbee began his career in New York City. During his time, Dr. Barbee practiced in a multidisciplinary setting treating a diverse patient population from busy Wall Street traders to Professional Ballet Dancers. He is well versed in implementing chiropractic care uniquely tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient. Dr. Barbee then relocated to Orlando, Florida, where he focused on rehabilitating patients suffering from work related and auto accident injuries.
When Dr. Barbee is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Ashley Dubois, and their hound dog, Louie. Dr. Barbee is an avid outdoor enthusiast and loves anything on the water, especially fishing. Dr. Barbee is the founder of Seaside Spine at 3 all locations.
- Board certified & licensed Chiropractic Physician in the State of Florida since 2014.
- Bachelor of Science degree with Honors at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN
- Doctorate in Chiropractic (DC) with Honors at Life University in Marietta, GA.
- Level I and II certifications in Fascial Movement Taping. (FMT)
Dr. Fabian has completed post-graduate training and course work in Whiplash Traumatology and Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries in association with the Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD). He also enjoys working with children of all ages and expectant mothers, educating them on the benefits of chiropractic care through the course of pregnancy and early childhood.
When not in the office, you can probably find (or not find) Dr. Fabian traveling, or on any random outdoor adventure including exploring new areas for hiking, backpacking, and wilderness primitive camping. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, Maggie, and newborn daughter Myla
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree and Special Honors in Biology & Chemistry Major from Jacksonville State University
- Graduated Cum Laude with a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Obtained DOT Medical Examiner Certification from the National University of Health Sciences
- Graduated with 200 Hr Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Certification from School Yoga Institute, Sach’a Munay, Peru
- Cox Flexion-Distraction Technic Certified Practitioner
- Graston Technique Certified Practitioner
- Board Certified Chiropractor & Physiotherapist by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and by the Council on Chiropractic Education Australasia
- Yoga Alliance Certified & Internationally Registered 200 Hr Yoga & Meditation Teacher
Dr. Trail has 6+ years of experience and proficiency in treating numerous conditions, acute and chronic as well as advanced training Functional Nutrition, Sports Chiropractic, Physical Rehabilitation, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy, Pre-natal & Pediatric Chiropractic, Webster Technique, Craniosacral Therapy, SOT and Active Myofascial Release.
Dr. Sandy Trail was born and raised near Little River Canyon, Alabama. Dr. Trail loves playing sports as an athlete growing up and has always had an interest in the inner workings of the body. A nature lover at heart and world traveler, Dr. Trail has treated patients everywhere from the sandy beaches of Key West- to the Sacred Valley of Peru- to sunny Queensland, Australia.
Office Manager, Certified Chiropractic Assistant
Ashlyn is our Administrative and Billing Specialist. She also is a Certified Chiropractic Assistant. Ashlyn also serves in the Florida Army National Guard as a Hazmat Technician. She enjoys spending time at the beach and with her 2 dogs, Sadie and Bodie! She has a passion for helping people.
Charis is a Certified USA Weightlifting Coach. She is passionate about correcting movement patterns and properly engaging all muscles. Charis is a mother of 6 beautiful kids and 2 grand dogs! She enjoys Cross-fit and living a healthy lifestyle.
Certified Chiropractic Assistant
Madison is a Certified Chiropractic Assistant in the states of Florida and Alabama. She specializes in EMS and physical Therapy while helping her patients feel all around better to enjoy themselves. Madison likes to workout and spend her days living an all around healthy life!
Business Development Director
“Women are like Salmon; they’re best when they’re wild and from Alaska.”P.S. Regina was born and raised in Fairbanks, Alaska.