Dr. Jon Barbee (Founder of Seaside Spine)
- Honors Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science – University of West Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Training in Sports Chiropractic, Flexion Distraction Technique, physical rehabilitation of spinal injuries, advanced training in the care of disc herniations and attained Graston® Technique certification
Dr. Jon Barbee was born and raised in Destin, Florida, but began his career in New York City. During his time there he practiced in a multidisciplinary setting, treating a diverse patient population from busy Wall Street traders to professional ballet dancers. He then relocated to Orlando, Florida, where he focused on rehabilitating patients suffering from work related and auto accident injuries.
Dr. Barbee is well versed in implementing chiropractic care uniquely tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient. He is also an active member of the Florida Chiropractic Association and the Sports Council, where he provides treatment for athletes at sporting events across the state of Florida. When not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Ashley Dubois, and their hound dog, Louie. Dr. Barbee is an avid outdoor enthusiast and loves anything on the water, especially fishing.
Dr. Len Fabian (Mary Esther)
- Board certified & licensed Chiropractic Physician in the state of Florida since 2014
- Bachelor of Science degree with Honors – Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- Doctorate in Chiropractic (DC) with Honors at Life University – Marietta, GA
- Post-graduate training in automobile accident injury, whiplash traumatology, and mild traumatic brain injury
- Level I and II certifications in Fascial Movement Taping (FMT)
Dr. Len Fabian is a board certified and licensed Chiropractic Physician in the state of Florida with post-graduate training. Although he treats a wide variety of patients, he specializes in working with victims of motor vehicle accidents. Dr. Fabian also enjoys working with children of all ages and expectant mothers. He finds joy in educating them on the benefits of chiropractic care through the course of pregnancy and early childhood.
When not in the office, you can probably find (or not find) Dr. Fabian traveling, or on any random outdoor adventure. He enjoys exploring new areas for hiking, backpacking, and wilderness primitive camping. He also loves spending time with his wife, Maggie, and two year old daughter, Myla.
Dr. Gabriel Rizzo (Crestview)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) in Exercise Physiology – Kent State University
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine (DC) – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP) – Functional Medicine University (post-doctoral training in internal disorders, advanced diagnostics and clinical nutrition)
- Board certified in Chiropractic Medicine and Physiotherapy
- Board certification eligible in Clinical Nutrition and actively pursuing board certification in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Certifications in Functional Diagnostic Medicine, Glutenology Tier 1, FMT Kinesiotaping and FMT Performance
Dr. Gabriel Rizzo was born and raised in Rootstown, OH. Previously Vice President of Palmer College’s Sports Council, he trained and competed in a variety of sports ranging from bodybuilding to submission grappling. He excelled in powerlifting and holds multiple state and national records.
Dr. Rizzo specializes in sports medicine and functional medicine. He has experience working in a multidisciplinary regenerative medical clinic, and is passionate about helping patients achieve their health and fitness goals.
Dr. Jesse Naftel (Destin)
- Bachelors in Communications and Musical Theater – Bryan College, Dayton, TN
- Minor in Psychology – Bryan College, Dayton, TN
- Pre-med – University of West Florida
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) with Honors – Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Training Assistant – Palmer Chiropractic Clinic
Dr. Jesse Naftel was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he embodied his southern hospitality. He was the Chiropractic Training Assistant of the pediatrics mod at the Palmer Clinic, which established his fundamentals and enabled him to excel in his field.
Dr. Naftel is now an Emerald Coast local. He is a very outgoing and personable individual who will do anything to ensure that his patients receive the care that they need and deserve. One of Dr. Naftel’s specialties is working with pediatrics. He has extensive experience and knowledge with kids and new mothers who experienced traumatic births.
Dr. Alexandra Herrera (Crestview)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science and Psychology – Mississippi College
- Doctorate in Chiropractic with Honors – Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, FL
- Certified in Activator 1 Technique and pursuing other certifications
Dr. Alexandra Herrera was born in Clinton, Mississippi and attended college in her home state. After graduate school, she became pregnant with her first child, which grew her passion for helping pregnant women, babies, and children through chiropractic care.
When she’s not in the office, you can find Dr. Alexandra Herrera spending time with her husband, Dr. Carlos Herrera, her daughter, Hazel, and their dog, Harley. She also enjoys exploring the outdoors, drawing, and singing. She is incredibly excited to be a part of Seaside Spine and is proud to work with such a fantastic team.
Dr. Carlos Herrera (Mary Esther)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science – Mississippi College
- Doctorate in Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, FL- Graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2017
Dr. Carlos Herrera is originally from Colombia, South America, but has been a Florida resident since the age of 12. He graduated from our local Choctawhatchee High School, then went on to play soccer for the MC Choctaws at Mississippi College.
Dr. Carlos Herrera is passionate about chiropractic care and enjoys helping athletes and patients of all ages achieve their optimal wellness and goals. In addition to being a chiropractor, he is a husband to Dr. Alexandra Herrera, another wonderful provider on the Seaside Spine team. Together, they have a daughter named Hazel, who they explore the outdoors with on their days off. Dr. Carlos Herrera also enjoys traveling and, of course, playing soccer. He is thrilled to be able to serve his local community by joining the Seaside Spine team.